[78-L] OT - anyone know of a "radio" forum?^

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat Apr 4 07:52:47 PDT 2009

  the folks

- specifically, I'm seeking information about Michael Forman who was
at WAAT as Assistant Musical Director, Staff Arranger - don't know date, but
probably sometime after 1939 when he graduated from NYU.

  Forman (with Marie Corbett and Marti Michel) was on Stinson album
"Lounging
Music", 3-12" 78s (Stinson 462) and 10" LP (SLP-38).
  I do NOT know if the album also appeared on ASCH 78s.
  Had had little luck finding anything about this album and the musicians
until recently when a scan of the Stinson 78 labels appeared on the
internet,
and then obtained a scan of the 78 Album cover and notes.
  Have NOT been able to locate a copy of the LP (Stinson SLP-38).

  Information or leads, anyone?
Thanks!  Thomas.