[78-L] Upload big files

joe@salerno.com jsalerno at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 3 10:26:39 PDT 2009

I've used yousendit.com on a few occasions, but lately several have
informed me that they were not able to DL the file I had sent them. I
don't know why.

There are also some other services that do a similar thing - you upload
to the server, the intended recipient receives an email informing them
of the address where they may DL. It's available for a week or 100 DLs.

joe salerno