[78-L] [ARSCLIST] Fats Waller aircheck set

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Thu Apr 2 11:02:46 PDT 2009

  My recollection is it was large (10 cd) & cheap (a few dollars per disc
i.e. $20-$40 price range).
Perhaps the "Documents" or similar bootleg label.
  Not JSP, which is doing a complete edition of the commercial (studio)
recordings in multiple 4 or 5-cd volumes.  Don't think JSP includes live
recordings????
  The recent SonyBMG (UK) 3-cd may have some live cuts - iirc from previous
posts.  Wonder if
they are "testing the waters" with that series?
  Thanks, Thomas.