[78-L] Ben Selvin - Muzak

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 31 16:03:48 PDT 2009

In fact I believe Muzak's origins were in Toledo. The music was originally
performed live.

Ben Selvin was also involved with the Thesaurus Transcription Library, and this
was probably in the fifties. He also served as a consultant when Lyman Potts
was starting up the Canadian Talent Library in the early 60s.

dl