[78-L] A Night on the Town

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Tue Mar 31 12:53:08 PDT 2009

I'm glad you posted this Cary because now I know that we can afford to go
again. The tarriff sounds very reasonable. We went almost every week at the
last joint they played (The Cajun)  but I had heard that this new spot was
costly. At $30 it is very do-able especially for NYC.
I agree..it is a great, great band and not to be missed.

Al Simmons