[78-L] Mitch Miller Horrifies

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Mar 30 19:42:39 PDT 2009

David Lewis wrote:
> Getting off topic, but I need to answer this:
>
> Steven C. Barr asked:
>

>> Are there any REALLY unusual 101 Strings issues?!
>>

> "The In Sound from Way Out" is actually a very good psychedelic pop album

Did I miss something?  What does this album have to do with the "101
Strings"?

> that is a respected entry in the lounge arena.

Lounge is a modern 1990's designation that did not exist at the time of
the recordings in question.  I certainly did not equate this album and
it's genre with that of most of the other records now being considered
lounge music.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com