[78-L] a little more on Borge LPs

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Mar 30 12:32:02 PDT 2009

I have this album, and it is not easy to find.  You have told as much as
I know about it.  His TV sponsor from 1957 thru at least 1964 was
Pontiac, so perhaps this was a changeover to sponsorship by Eastern.  I
don't think I had this yet at the time I had him autograph his albums,
so not only is it not autographed, I didn't have a chance to ask him
about it.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com