[78-L] Mitch Miller Horrifies

Marie Lamb marie.lamb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 13:40:35 PDT 2009

Indeed they have, at the Internet Archive.  Try these:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://gravediggervideo.com/somerset.html

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://gravediggervideo.com/alshire.html
Hope this helps--

Marie Lamb

--
I think you have everything you need.  If not, you'll just have to fake
it.--Don Dolloff, WCNY Classic FM, 2002.

Never a dull moment; if there is one, chances are I'm not around.--Marie
Lamb, WAER Jazz 88, 2002

It's not true that I had nothing on.  I had the radio on.--Marilyn Monroe

The moment you say "Please, give me a reason for this,"
you are being impossible and temperamental.--Montserrat
Caballé.