[78-L] Looking for "Singing In The Bathtub" by Fred Hall

Glen Richards glenster at 2multiples.com
Thu Mar 26 12:35:07 PDT 2009

Michael Biel wrote:

> Glen Richards wrote:
>> I used to have "Singing In The Bathtub" by Fred Hall (under a pseudonym)
>> with a vocal by Irving Kaufman on one of the various Grey Gull labels...
>> well, now I can't find the silly thing and I need to hear it!
>
> You NEED to hear it???!!  Glen, I think you need therapy! :-)
>
> Mike (singing in the shower) Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

I know, I know,,, I'm a sucker for Andy Sanella punishment! Although
Charlie Magnante takes a nice solo (as he almost always does!). I'm
pretty sure now that I had this on a Goodson flexible disk that got to
the point of unplayability; I guess that's why I can no longer find it.

Many thanks to everyone for your help! :)

Glen

Glen Richards (glenster at 2multiples.com)
The Hot-Dance & Vintage Jazz Pages: http://www.2multiples.com/hotdance
ICQ: 21628170  MSN: glenster at 2multiples.com  Skype: glenrichards