[78-L] Looking for "Singing In The Bathtub" by Fred Hall

Glen Richards glenster at 2multiples.com
Thu Mar 26 11:07:55 PDT 2009

I used to have "Singing In The Bathtub" by Fred Hall (under a pseudonym)
with a vocal by Irving Kaufman on one of the various Grey Gull labels...
well, now I can't find the silly thing and I need to hear it! If you
happen to have a copy and can create a wav or mp3 (or whatever!) of it,
would you email it to me? It's strictly for my own research.

For the life of me I can't remember *which* Grey Gull-family label it's
on, so I don't have a label number either.

Many thanks!

Glen

--
Glen Richards (glenster at 2multiples.com)