[78-L] Diary of a record collector; was 78rpm relocation.....

Darrell Lehman nickjay at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 26 07:38:38 PDT 2009

I've seen some funny things on 78-L and I've seen some stupid things
here as well.  I don't know which category the following series of
e-mails falls into for you but I was rolling on the floor, milk coming
out my nose.

I'm sure most of you know Tyrone Settlemier for his great "Links" page.
What you may not know is that Tyrone's been "into" records since before
he could even see them play - he was so young he had to be lifted up so
he could see the turntable of the Victrola going around!  It was funny
to watch him then and it's even funnier to think of him on his porch in
Dallas.

enjoy!  Darrell (nickjay)