[78-L] Leona Anderson

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Mar 23 16:47:44 PDT 2009

I see she was in a movie in 1922 called "Mud and Sand" and her character was
named "Filet  de Sole."  On set,  did they have her sing....scales?

I recall being age six and,  once again,  forcing my Dad to take me to a
movie he didn't want to see,  House on Haunted Hill...scared the crap out of
me,  and I recall the hideous old lady played by Anderson as one of the
scariest things in the movie!

I'd never made the connection to the Music to Suffer By record...glad to
know that fact!

Taylor B