[78-L] Some Blobvious Observations

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Mar 23 15:00:36 PDT 2009

Burt Bacharach's first hit tune...at age five I forced my Dad to take me to
see the movie's  first run in downtown Seattle.  The audience was him,  me,
and about 500 screaming teenagers.

The great character actor Olin Howlin plays the old man who discovers The
Blob and makes a serious error in judgment by poking at it with his walking
stick,  leading to his wonderful line:  "Git it offa me!"

Steve McQueen's girl (forget her name) later played Sherriff Andy's lady
friend on TV.

Taylor