[78-L] unstable records, was CV records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 22 21:51:23 PDT 2009

Part 1 is issued from Take 4 (if we're reading these take numbers correctly) so
maybe that was all they could get done that day and Part 2 had to wait. My
notes say that Part 2 is dubbed..it certainly sounds that way, but I don't have
anything to prove it other than the sound. There are supposedly ways to tell
from markings or codes in the land, but side 2 goes almost to the label and
only take # and cat. # are visible.

dl