[78-L] What Sid Did

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Mar 21 18:07:24 PDT 2009

Careful,  Julian...I think that's what a lot of people say about your and my
puns:  "Bad enough to be interesting."

No more mean comments about Sid from any of you rascals unless you've
listened to his Romeo/Perfects of   Rainbow "Round My Shoulder and If I Had
You...also his Harmony of Let Me Sing and I'm Happy...three great records.

I even have him on that odd Los Angeles label,  Ammor...I haven't checked
but hope someone has a complete discog of that company...odd combo of black
and white artists and bands,  mostly (I assume) who were working in
Hollywood or LA at the time.

Taylor