[78-L] constant velocity records, was Value of 78's

umashankar umashanks at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 19:35:53 PDT 2009

atleast in audition (which was cooledit) this is a definite possibility. you can set an initial and final percentage of pitch correction. if you have those numbers, it should sound right. i think the rate of change is linear.

umashankar
 i have published my poems. you can read (or buy) at http://stores.lulu.com/umashankar