[78-L] Kitty and Judy

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 04:18:48 PDT 2009

Ok, I believe this is the song. It was done many times over the years, I have several copies. Very sentimental ballad with Lyrics unacceptable by todays Social standards. Here it is. The original Sheet music and Lyrics. The Peerless Quartette, Vernon Dalhart and many others recorded this.

http://130.74.92.141/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/sharris&CISOPTR=1225

Bruce