[78-L] Come Out, Come Out, Rose Marie...

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Mar 19 19:38:47 PDT 2009

>> Baby Rose Marie.
>>

> And then when she grew up to match that huge voice, her voice
> disappeared into smoke.
>
> Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

Yeah...even in Top Banana w/Phil Silvers she already sounds pretty
raspy/smoky  as I recall...and she wasn't even thirty then.

I just watched an old episode of M-Squad the other night in which she plays
a good-hearted bar owner who steers suckers to a crooked gambling game. No
singing from her in that,  although didn't she do an occasional number on
the Dick Van Dyke Show?  And I seem to recall she was in 4Girls4 for a
while...anybody see her in that?

Taylor B