[78-L] Fw: Limited edition Miller

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Mar 19 17:36:49 PDT 2009

RAY KILCOYNE wrote:
>> I have just purchased a multiple CD collection of Miller line checks. >
>> Just think...all twelve versions of Pennsyulvania 5-1000.
>> Al S.
>>

> The number you have dialed in area code 212 is no longer in service.  Check
> your listings.  No other information is available.  BUZZ.
> RayK

Al gave the wrong number.  It is PEnnsylvania 6-5000.  Did you use Al's
number and/or are you sure you used PEnnsylvania (73) and not PA (72)?
According to the hotel's website, 1(212) 736-5000 still is the correct
number for "general information" and "reservations" but there is also an
800 number for reservations 1 (800) 223-8585.
http://hotelpenn.com/contactus.html

The home page of their site  http://hotelpenn.com/index.html  has a
banner that says "BMI MUSIC PLAYED HERE" and the web page plays - - - -
- - an instrumental of "New York, New York"  NOT  Pennsylvania 6-5000
!!!  I guess that song is ASCAP.

Mike (remember allen sherman's anti-all-digit-dialing song "The Let's
All Call Up AT&T And Protest To The President March") Biel
mbiel at mbiel.com