[78-L] Hong Kong Blues

Bertrand CHAUMELLE chaumelle at orange.fr
Thu Mar 19 17:04:44 PDT 2009

The 1942 version is Hoagy with Artie Bernstein and Spike Jones.

Other versions:
a V-Disc medley from August '45 on Totem 1039 (LP)
a Les Brown 78 on Coral 61520 from 1955
a 1981 Audiophile LP (AP165)

The 1944 film version can be found on a WB single 5222 (1960) or on the
double-LP 3XX2737; and on Totem 1039, too.

There's a Joyce 1130 LP, with the Stan Kenton orchestra ??

BC