[78-L] Limited edition Miller

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Mar 19 10:25:27 PDT 2009

David Weiner wrote:
> And there are multiple copies of ALL the Miller fancy sets (both LP & 45
> editions) on eBaoing at all times!  Never imagined that so many were out
> there in the hinterlands.
>
> Dave W.

Boy are there ever a whole bunch of 'em right now!  Including at least
three copies of a 10-disc 45 green-boxed version of  volume one.   I
haven't checked the contents listing with the regular 15-disc padded
cover version.  The box was either a record club version or was a
freebie with the purchase of a 45 phonograph like the "Listener's
Digest" box was.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com