[78-L] Flimsy little things ^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 18 22:40:41 PDT 2009

Mark Hendrix 78L wrote:
> A Cult Masquerading As a Choir... I remember seeing those guys at the
> Warfield back in '82.  They rocked!  :-)
>
> --Mark Hendrix
>
> By the way, David, I would recommend against doing what you did.  After all,
> that Jim Jones People's Temple sing-along LP is worth big bucks today.

Hey..I'd picked up a Tammy Faye Bakker LP at a rummage sale just before the
scandal broke, and three days later I was playing "When Life Hands You a Lemon"
on my CBC show and not letting anybody else at the Corp have the record.

dl (not mentioning the name of the cult, they may still be out there..baby,
it's cult outside)