[78-L] Hong Kong Blues

Mark Hendrix 78L gennett5276 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 19:37:05 PDT 2009

The 1938 Brunswick has the Perry Botkin group accompanying Hoagy, correct?
Is the 1942 Decca the one where it is just Carmichael self accompanied on
piano?  I have heard such a version from a 78 (I could have sworn it was a
Victor scroll) but I don't own CED, and the version I'm thinking of is not
on the JSP set that Richard Sudhalter compiled.

Thanks!

--Mark Hendrix