[78-L] Blues and Greys...

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:36:55 PDT 2009

It's tragic that Brunswicks weren't pressed with the laminated
pressings as soon as ARC acquired Columbia as a typical thing.  I have
Brunswick 7645, a 1936 reissue of Columbia 2415-D (and my copy is
pressed from the Columbia metal parts, not dubs) and it developed a
small crack in it, and not of the lamination type.  It plays as good
as it did before (V+), but still....