[78-L] R. I. P. Citizen Kafka 1947-2009

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 17 22:12:15 PDT 2009

We corresponded a few years ago..not only was he an admirer of the art of
Madame Florence Foster J-Cloth, he also had many recordings by the FloJay
wannabes, Ellis and Norma Jean Chadburne (aka Thomas Fiddles while Jenny Burns
or whatever the hell they called themselves on that horrible Faust Travesty).

Did he have MS?

dl