[78-L] Electric Edison Diamond Discs

Hawthorn's Antique Audio hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com
Tue Mar 17 14:24:01 PDT 2009

I just received a copy of Ray Wile's new book "The Edison Discography (1926 - 1929)", published by Mainspring Press.  Although it is just the first of a projected multi-volume set, it certainly provides much more information than his previous "Edison Disc Recordings."  This book answers all the questions posted, and provides a wealth of previously unpublished discographical and historical information.  This is an unsolicited testimonial - I strongly recommend that anyone interested in electric Diamond Discs order a copy.  You won't be disappointed.  And no, I don't sell it - order directly from Mainspring Press.

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio
www.thoseoldrecords.com
hawthorn at thoseoldrecords.com