[78-L] Convenience fees/pay pal only/lost bids

don ward dward7 at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 14 20:05:57 PDT 2009

I guess im a minority (former) buyer on ebay.
My credit card is issued in name of my trust and its hard to keep toy buys separate from household  expenses.
My toys come out of separate income which average $70-100 in records each week. Or should say i used to spend this much. I am usually the high bidder on any item i bid on.
I will now send emails to sellers asking if they accept money orders, if not good bye to a potential sale.
dnward