[78-L] This don't make no good sense and 'at

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 12 14:56:13 PDT 2009

And one time, a couple of years ago, I won an LP from a seller in England, who
shipped it to Canada in a thinly padded envelope (corrugated paper)..and it
arrived MELTED.  It was Norman Wisdom on Philips, and some would say it got
what it deserved (I'd agree, but I still needed the damn thing, "My Little Dog"
notwithstanding).

dl