[78-L] Melotone Recording Studio, Manhattan

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Wed Mar 11 07:13:42 PDT 2009

Thanks, David, and I see you reviewed the Naxos CD. Nice commentary!

The Amazon CD listings don't include samples (perhaps part of their
liability insurance policy??) but for those that want a listen, two snippets
here: http://www.counterpoint-music.com/specialties/ffj.html They are quite
stunning. Literally.

Best,

Joel

PS If anyone else has later matrix information, I'm interested in knowing
more.

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Road
Lexington, MA 02420
United States

1-781-862-4104 (Telephone & FAX)
joel.br at verizon.net
IN CASE OF VERIZON EMAIL PROBLEMS, PLEASE USE MY BACK-UP EMAIL:
joelbresler-at-gmail.com