[78-L] Confirm if you're still alive ^^

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 13:56:25 PDT 2009

    ...if you are indeed acoustical then your pulse can be anywhere from 71 to about 82 or so, but anomalies do exist, and one can find ones in the high 60's or even middle 80's, caution must be provided for such rpm's, i mean pulses, they play wrong when using the wrong needles and belt (drives), let your doctor know your pulse so he can choose the right speed, before play
yves francois