[78-L] Fw: Thesaurus Transcription Library

GENE JOSLIN electrodeon at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 09:10:31 PDT 2009

Hi Mark:

The wild tracks must have been toward the end.

The service apparently was scratching for a living after the demand for transcribed music libraries disappeared.

I lost contact with Thesaurus' closing days, but knew they had gotten into transcribed ad gimmicks on the 16-inch disks at one point.

Thanks for theword, Gene