[78-L] OT computer question

Dnjchi at aol.com Dnjchi at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 07:05:08 PDT 2009

In a message dated 3/9/2009 9:01:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kil at roadrunner.com writes:

>  Since yesterday I seem to have lost (or was stolen?) the 'Go' arrow on  the
> AOL/Yahoo/Verizon task bar.  That is, if I type in (say)  pbs.org, I can't
> 'go'
> there!  All I get to the right is  'lists>', no green arrow (or the
> equivalent).  Verizon is my  ISP.  I pay for that.  AOL was free,  as was
>  Yahoo.  I'm
> still paying Verizon, but have lost the ability  to  browse.  Anyone
> familiar
> with this  problem?
> Don Chichester

Have you tried hitting the "Enter"  key instead of clicking "Go".  Worth a
try.
RayK

Which "Enter" key? The one near the keyboard. or the one at the extreme
lower right end?
Don
recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)