[78-L] Nordskog (was: Liberty Music Shop, NYC)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Mar 9 00:11:58 PDT 2009

It was the religious book publisher that was the business still in the
family.  Look at these GREAT pages!!!!!!

http://nordskogpublishing.com/nordskog_arne.shtml (and don't forget to
click on and enlarge the pictures!!!)

http://firstcask.blogspot.com/2008/12/nordskog.html

All it took was Google to find these.