[78-L] Liberty Music Shop, NYC

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 8 22:19:20 PDT 2009

Rabson's and Schirmer's (the publisher) also produced records, and don't forget
the Commodore Music Shop. All of them used the major record labels to process
and press the discs, but the stores had a select clientele they felt the majors
weren't paying attention to. They also reissued discs that the majors had
deleted or put out masters from English Decca and EMI of Reginald Gardiner and
Gracie Fields.

dl