[78-L] New 78 group created

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 15:40:22 PDT 2009

davdieh at aol.com wrote:

> Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. wrote:
>
>> I have just created a Yahoo list for this purpose. Please read and
>> subscribe. This is strictly an archiving group and will not be used for
>> email. I invite one more person who would like to be a co-administrator.
>> Duties will be light. We will mainly act as monitors for new members.
>> The group is restricted to keep out spammers, etc.
>>
>> Space is large, but please do not leave uncompressed sound files.
>>

> Arrggghhh
> Go to
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/78_archives/
>
> Ok but it seems like you'll want to attach some explanatory text to these files. Knowing 78-l there may be some pretty esoteric stuff forthcoming.
> David Diehl

I have detailed this on the groups main page and in the files section.
We reserve the right to remove anything not related or of general
interest. As with other groups I work with we have stuff going back to
the beginning that is of great lasting value. Priceless pictures,
how-to's, you name it.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.