[78-L] more exciting Grey Gull ads

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 8 12:23:30 PDT 2009

Donna Halper wrote:
> At 03:44 AM 3/8/2009, you wrote:
>
>> can you post scans of the adverts or e-mail?  Thanks!
>>

> This list doesn't permit scans to be posted to it, but I will be
> happy to send (off-list) a scanned jpeg to any GG fan who wants to see it.

I have just created a Yahoo list for this purpose. Please read and
subscribe. This is strictly an archiving group and will not be used for
email. I invite one more person who would like to be a co-administrator.
Duties will be light. We will mainly act as monitors for new members.
The group is restricted to keep out spammers, etc.

Space is large, but please do not leave uncompressed sound files.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.