[78-L] Lost Recordings

Tom Hood thood at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 6 21:07:10 PST 2009

HI
In the early 1950's Robert Service came to my city,Vancouver,B.C While he
was here he gave readings of various of his works including The Cremation of
Sam McGee.They were all recorded.Copies of these tapes exist & I know were
at least one of them is.I will try to get a copy
If I do you shall have one.
Regards
Tom Hood