[78-L] Shellac Collective radio show online in about a half an hourfrom now

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Mar 4 16:48:16 PST 2009

David Lennick wrote:
> I click on it and it tells me I can listen to it on the player of my choice and
> then keeps defaulting to WMP, which doesn't work on my system. Nuts, I'll go
> over to the Credenza and play a record. Maybe John Charles Thomas belting Di
> Credenza Il Mar Il Suol.
>
> (Or some Credenza Clearwater Revival?)
>
> dl
>
> Andrea Walsh wrote:
>
>> Really?  It won't work when you click "listen online"?  Wow, sorry!  Works
>> for me!
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Royal Pemberton <ampex354 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> No joy for me either.  My vintage iMac tried to download an  'asx'
>>> file or something.

Well, they did offer you an alternative:

      Across South Leicestershire and North Northamptonshire tune in on
      102.3 FM

You could have moved there!

Of course I missed the program and they are playing rock now.  But the
stream works for me.

Mike (actually I like the record they're playing "I'm An Apeman")  Biel
mbiel at mbiel.com