[78-L] Shellac Collective radio show online in about a half an hourfrom now

Bud Black banjobud at cfl.rr.com
Wed Mar 4 16:36:06 PST 2009

-------Original Message-------

From: David Lennick
Date: 03/04/09 18:14:28
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] Shellac Collective radio show online in about a half an
hourfrom now

I click on it and it tells me I can listen to it on the player of my choice
and
then keeps defaulting to WMP, which doesn't work on my system. Nuts, I'll go
over to the Credenza and play a record. Maybe John Charles Thomas belting Di
Credenza Il Mar Il Suol.

(Or some Credenza Clearwater Revival?)

Dl

How about the Credenza Dance Band?