[78-L] Capital Series

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:10:27 PST 2009

My 78 of Capitol 1713, 'What's new' b/w 'The hot canary', Maynard
Ferguson with the Stan Kenton ork, has a blue label.  Bog standard
early 1950s thin, brittle shellac pressing.  I've never seen another
Capitol (aside from some of the 'Superflex' kiddie items) with a blue
label.  What's the story?  Are there any others, or is my copy a
fluke?