[78-L] Subject: the Tragic Death of Nat M. Wills

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 09:43:51 PST 2009

Here is another article which indicates that 3 years earlier, Wills was going through some very serious financial difficulties as well as problems with his 3rd wife, he claimed she was a spendthrift, she denied it, and blamed him for the financial problems. I wonder what the White Rat Exchange Co. was. It was listed as one of the creditors.

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?_r=1&res=9D04E1D9153AE733A25751C0A9639C946596D6CF

Bruce