[78-L] Article on John Tefteller and his Paramount collection in Antique Week

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Mar 2 16:44:38 PST 2009

soundthink at aol.com wrote:
> Yeah, but a journalist is supposed to know the difference when researching an article.

Kinda gives you a lot of confidence of everything else you read in the
papers, doesn't it.  Most of the good reporters have been laid off
during downsizing because they are too expensive, or else they are
overworked and don't have the time to do the research

> That's nothing--I regularly have people refer to my '59 Bolex as a VIDEO
> camera.
> Jim Shulman

And they say that taped TV shows are filmed, and they say that films are
taped.

Mike Biel   mbiel.com