[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 6, Issue 4

burlinson burlinson at orange.fr
Mon Mar 2 09:35:08 PST 2009

The titles on the Columbia album C.161 "An Evening with Victor Borge"
were recorded in Hollywood as follows:

Matrix #         Cat #  Title
HCO.3012  38181 Bizet's Carmen
HCO.3013  38181 Unstarted Symphony
HCO.3014  38182 Intermezzo (A Love Story)
HCO.3015  38182 Stardust
HCO.3016  38183 Excerpt from Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto #2
HCO.3017  38183 Inflation Language
HCO.3018  38184 Hist Hvor Vejen Slaar En Bugt
HCO.3019  38184 Clair De Lune

3012 & 3013 were recorded on December 20th 1947
3014-3016 on December 22nd 1947
3017-3019 on December 23rd 1947

The album was released by Columbia on June 7th 1948

Nigel.