[78-L] Victor Borge on 78

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:15:48 PST 2009

Going through Tyrone's listings, I found the two numbers bookending
the Borge block:  HCO.3011, a Harry James title on 38380 recorded 19th
December 1947, and HCO.3020, another HJ title on 38245, recorded on
the 20th.  Which data at least narrows it down to one or both of these
dates, for the album's content.