[78-L] Delta Rhythm Boys/ Jan Johansson

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sun Mar 1 12:48:56 PST 2009

I recall from reading an obit for one of the DRBs (Lee,  the tall bass guy)
that two or three of them relocated to Sweden some time in the 1950s.

I love their soundie ca. 1950 of "Undecided."  Very hip with a lot of
boppish touches.  Anybody know the piano player in it?  One of them calls
him "Sam."

Taylor B