[78-L] Oysters Anyone?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Feb 28 17:51:52 PST 2009

I'd be interested to know if there are other songs about shellfish...I don't
mean people (e.g. Barnacle Bill)  or places (Mussel Shoals) or metaphors
(You're Not the Only Oyster in the Stew) but actual songs with lyrics about
clams,  oysters,  etc.  No fair counting lobsters,  shrimp,  crawdads, etc.
or anything else than swims around...just the ones that affix themselves to
a surface  or burrow in the sand.

Taylor