[78-L] An update to www.cool78s.com

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 28 08:43:18 PST 2009

And this is the first time I have ever seen proof that Warner Brothers DID
issue 78s in Canada. As I've mentioned, a monthly supplement from late 1958
produced by Sniderman's (Sam The Record Man) indicated that all the new WB
titles were available on 78, but I didn't see them at the time and have never
turned one up in close to 50 years of collecting, junking, clearing out radio
station libraries et cetera.

Aside from the "Summer of '42" Theme, of course, and that was also Canadian only.

dl