[78-L] Flo Jo Documentary

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 28 07:05:15 PST 2009

I knew Gregor Benko was working on something a couple of years ago..surprising
that he hasn't announced it to 88sOn78s or privately.

And yes there was only one Anna Russell.

Klezmerola was the unwanted sister who had to clean up after the band, make all
the bookings, deal with the agents and find replacements at the last minute for
schickered clarinet players, and went to the Prince's Big Bar Mitzvah in a
(this isn't working..quick, what's a Jewish fruit? I mean other than Barry
Manilow).

dl