[78-L] Flo Jo Documentary

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Feb 27 21:24:33 PST 2009

How did I miss this?  Did you guys know that there is a 90 minute video
documentary on Florence Foster Jenkins??  It was issued last summer by
VAI.  The description seems very interesting.  I just ordered a copy.
Did Steve Ramm tell us about this?  If not, why not?
http://www.vaimusic.com/VIDEO/DVD_4431_FFJenkins.htm

VAI also has two videos of Anna Russel -- I thought there was only one
-- and is in the process of issuing Vol 5 of Van Cliburn in Moscow.  It
also has a CD of Jewish piano rolls, Klezmarolla.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com