[78-L] Recordings of Maude Adams?

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Thu Feb 26 03:31:22 PST 2009

The Library of Congress holds these.
Best wishes, Thomas.

Shelf no.
RWA 2124-2125 B2-A1
Title
Stevens College program
Date
Broadcast : 11/20/1937
Time
9:00 p.m.
Medium
Radio broadcast
Source
NBC
Recording Note
Duplicated from an NBC radio program broadcast of Nov. 20, 1937; 9:00
p.m.-10:00 p.m.
Summary
A program about student activities at Stevens College includes an interview
withthe actress Maude Adams, then on the faculty, and a talk by President
James Wood.
Genre(s)
Addresses--Radio

Interviews
Name(s)
Adams, Maude, 1872-1953.

Wood, James.
Physical Item
RWA 2124-2125 B2-A1. 2 sound reels : 7.5ips, double-track ; 10-inch,
1/4-inch (polyester). Recording Laboratory 1981. Duration: 006000.
Collection/Donor name: NBC Radio Collection.

Shelf no.
RWA 2494 B3-4
Title
Maude Adams
Date
Broadcast : 12/24/1938
Time
8:30 p.m.
Medium
Radio broadcast
Source
NBC Blue network
Recording Note
Duplicated from an NBC Blue network radio program broadcast of Dec. 24,
1938; 8:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
Summary
Maude Adams gives dramatic readings of Christmas carols by the Stevens
College Choir.
Genre(s)
Literature

Popular music--United States--1931-1940
Name(s)
Adams, Maude, 1872-1953.
Group(s)
Stevens College Choir. (musical group)
Physical Item
RWA 2494 B3-4. 1 sound reel : 7.5ips, double-track ; 10-inch, 1/4-inch
(polyester). Recording Laboratory 1981. Duration: 003000. Collection/Donor
name: NBC Radio Collection.